If your spouse will not agree or has to be served with the divorce papers, you MUST adhere to the CSSA guidelines. In addition, if you and your spouse cannot come to a written agreement about child support, ALL child support MUST be paid through the NYS Child Support Collection Unit. It is possible to deviate from the CSSA guidelines if you and your spouse cannot agree or your spouse has to be served, but Premier Paralegal cannot assist you with this process.