By: | Did You Know? , Preparing for Divorce

$20 billYou MUST provide a copy of the Family Court Order to the judge to finalize your divorce. Unless you and your spouse agree in a stipulation that you want this amount changed in the divorce proceedings, the divorce judge will be asked to order that the existing child support order be continued. Premier Paralegal can only help you to continue that order. Premier Paralegal CANNOT help you modify an existing Family Court Order for child support.